Wednesday, August 19, 2009

~WEEK SIX~

Hey everyone,

So Week 6's class is going to be very hectic, I changed our Production Pipeline around so we'll go over that in the meeting and discuss how things are going to be worked out.

Things that should be done by the end of class that were started last week is mainly just Hubert's texture Jeff said he'd snag and Hubert's rigged which Naomi is working on. We need them for scenes ASAP.

But again we'll go over all of this in the meeting.

AUDIO is due at the end of the class, so let's shoot for 3:00 on that. Nathan and I have done 75% of it but I have to work on other stuff and so I schedule two people I for that for this class to work on and that again is on the new Production Pipeline which I will post in our Network Share once I get to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment