Thursday, April 9, 2009

THE AGENDA :)

By Saturday (April 11), everyone needs to have made their own paragraph on each of the log lines. I was thinking after that Saturday whoever originally worked on that log line can take it and write a 100 word and 250 word synopsis (since we would need these for if ever entering into any film festivals).


Tuesday (April 14) @ 4:30 is the group meeting. We will meet at North Campus and figure out which rooms are available, a conference room should hopefully not be hard to snag.


The list of the group member's contact information is going to be on our google groups since it's private, ALSO I believe someone snagged our new member Matts information and so I don't have it to add to the list. ( I posted all of our contact information on the website, since it's private)



- Also I will be out of town Friday - Sunday, and will try really hard to get access to a computer where I'm at in case anyone has any questions. I know everyone knows what they are doing and we have an awesome group so I'm not too worried about anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment